Sound Liaison Music Sampler
01. Time will tell - Carmen Gomes Inc (Live) (04:08)
02. Pizzicanto - Bach Reflections (Live) (06:29)
03. The Colonel - Paul Berner Band (Live) (05:59)
04. I'm torn - Carmen Gomes Inc (05:01)
05. A Chloris - Andre Heuvelman (03:17)
06. Icebreaker No.2 - Atzko Kohashi (04:11)
07. The Bird - Batik (Live) (07:42)
08. Impromptu - Tony Overwater & Bert van den Brink (Live) (08:48)
09. Holding back the years - Carmen Gomes Inc (5:02)
10. The gentle rain - Witmer Trio (04:56)
11. Mecca's Dance - Space Master Silence (04:21)
Total time: 59:54
Catalog Number: SL-1016A
The music on this sampler is very diverse but we believe that there is one unifying aspect to these very different types of music presented here, the sound
We are firm believers in one room recordings, that is......if you have a good sounding room.....and we do have just that. Our recording space has a rich history. Clark Terry, Wes Montgomery and Eric Dolphy, to name a few, all recorded here in the 60's.
Our colleagues in the audiophile industry are also starting to discover the unique acoustic qualities of our studio. We have recently assisted Native DSD as well as the esteemmed Winter&Winter label in various projects. Winter&Winter recording artist cellist Ernst Reijsiger, called our studio "the perfect extension of my sound".
So maybe a more apt title for our sampler would be what trumpetist extraordinaire Andre Heuvelman exclaimed after playing a couple of warm up phrases in the studio: "this room sounds GOOD!"
This sampler is specially used for demonstration of the great speakers of Emerald Physics at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2015.
The Sound Liaison Sampler is available in 3 formats:
Read more: Sound Liaison Music Sampler
and FLAC (96/24)